Terms and conditions
1. This is a professional Therapeutic Massage clinic and as such you are asked to give information about your health and medical history so that treatment can be planned to suit your personal requirements.
· All information provided by the client will be kept confidential and will not be given out to anyone without the client's permission.
· Any medical/health information withheld by the client may affect the treatment provided and may harm the client if treatment is contraindicated.
· Please discuss with the therapist any concerns you may have regarding the information requested.
2. As treatment is "hands on" it would be appreciated if you would advise the therapist of any contagious or infectious conditions or skin problems that could harm or infect. It is recommended that the client cancel any appointment if suffering from a cold or flu until they are feeling better.
3. As a professional business the therapist reserves the right to refuse their services if it is deemed necessary due to safety and health reasons.
I appreciate your business and take pride in offering the utmost professional care during my treatments. It is important to me that you provide any feedback regarding your treatments so that I can provide you with the most effective treatment. e.g. pressure used, specific treatment applications preferred, etc.
All treatments are arranged by appointment only and therefore it would be appreciated that at least 12 hours notice is given for any cancellation so that your appointment can be filled.
If less than 12 hours is given, full fee may be charged.